COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
Following are information and updates on COVID-19 (Coronavirus), specifically as it relates to the La Crosse Center.
LA CROSSE CENTER | LA CROSSE, WISCONSIN
The La Crosse Center continues to closely monitor the latest development regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) globally and any potential impact it may have on our day-to-day operations. In response to growing awareness and concerns, the La Crosse Center continues to follow the precautionary guidelines of the CDC and other public health organizations, which include:
- Increased signage outlining advisable precautions (e.g. frequent hand washing, safety recommendations, etc.)
- Regular cleaning of high touch point areas such as escalator handrails, stair railings, door handles, purchases devices, and elevator buttons with CDC recommended products.
- Regular Cleaning and sanitizing of public spaces and restrooms.
- Adding additional hand sanitizer stations in various locations throughout the facility.
Providing a safe environment for our clients, visitors, guests, and staff is our top priority. Through public health organizations such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) we are staying abreast of the latest updates and development as they occur. We are in close communication with our local public health and government officials to determine what additional safeguards may need to be implemented.
This is an evolving situation and rest assured that any actions we take will be consistent with guidelines from these agencies. Please continue to visit our Facebook and website to learn of any changes to our events.
Wisconsin Department of Health Services: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/index.htm
City of La Crosse’s COVID-19 community resources: https://www.cityoflacrosse.org/your-government/departments/covid-19-community-coordination-plan
La Crosse County: https://lacrossecounty.org/covid19
LA CROSSE BY THE NUMBERS
- 5,100 Hotel rooms in La Crosse
- 1,600 Hotel rooms within walking distance of the center
- 50 Downtown restaurants within walking distance
- 15 MINUTES to the La Crosse Airport and 7 MINUTES to Amtrak