UPDATE: The La Crosse Center will be closing to the public as of 5p on Wednesday, March 18 through Thursday, April 16. This is subject to change based on new information and developments.
If you purchased a ticket to the Harlem Globetrotters, Zor Shine Circus, or Hotel California – a Tribute to the Eagles, Ticketmaster will automatically issue refunds if purchased through them. If you purchased directly from the La Crosse Center Box Office, you may send a photo of your tickets and receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with a phone number and Natalie will contact you for credit card information or mailing information if paid with cash. Or you may mail your tickets to us at
La Crosse Center
300 Harborview Plaza
La Crosse WI 54601
Thank you for your understanding, and stay safe.
La Crosse Center Management Team
“Great facilities and an always helpful staff. Great place to hold any type of event. Every time I have been impressed by the flexibility of the staff and areas.” – Guest review
Tickets and Events
Starting March 2 North Hall will be coming down and construction fencing will be going up. The crosswalk will be changing and the sidewalk in front of North Hall will be closed. Please see map for more details. Exciting changes are coming to your La Crosse Center.
La Crosse Center Reimagined
Watch the planned renovation and remodel of the La Crosse Center unfold.
LA CROSSE CENTER | LA CROSSE, WISCONSIN
The La Crosse Center continues to closely monitor the latest development regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) globally and any potential impact it may have on our day-to-day operations. In response to growing awareness and concerns, the La Crosse Center continues to follow the precautionary guidelines of the CDC and other public health organizations, which include:
- Increased signage outlining advisable precautions (e.g. frequent hand washing, safety recommendations, etc.)
- Regular cleaning of high touch point areas such as escalator handrails, stair railings, door handles, purchases devices, and elevator buttons with CDC recommended products.
- Regular Cleaning and sanitizing of public spaces and restrooms.
- Adding additional hand sanitizer stations in various locations throughout the facility.
Providing a safe environment for our clients, visitors, guests, and staff is our top priority. Through public health organizations such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) we are staying abreast of the latest updates and development as they occur. We are in close communication with our local public health and government officials to determine what additional safeguards may need to be implemented.
This is an evolving situation and rest assured that any actions we take will be consistent with guidelines from these agencies. Please continue to visit our Facebook and website to learn of any changes to our events.
Get in Touch
LA CROSSE BY THE NUMBERS
- 5,100 Hotel rooms in La Crosse
- 1,600 Hotel rooms within walking distance of the center
- 50 Downtown restaurants within walking distance
- 15 MINUTES to the La Crosse Airport and 7 MINUTES to Amtrak